Friday, December 21, 2012

OMG, Christmas is right around the corner!!!

Merry Christmas everybody.  as i think about all that my family and i have had to endure, it has been so surreal..  there have been days that i didnt know if i was coming or going.  getting up or getting down.  I feel like someone had kicked my legs out from under me and they would not by any means help me get back up.. Instead they just stood over me kicking me repeatedly in my sides......   I am sorry y'all but not everyone that you meet is going to be your true friend.  they are what i would call a  FRENEMIE!!!!
anyway, there has been a lot of ups and downs with the business. so now, we are trying to do things different if the Lord says the same,  we will back in a studio around March - April Time Frame!!!!!!!!   This Coming Year, we are looking for the Lord to Show Favor on MDS Photographic Dezigns....
while we yet still do them, we no longer Push to do Family portraits, Senior Portraits (for now anyway)
we are Pushing very hard to become Exclusive Wedding Photographers.......

No comments:

Post a Comment