Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Banner Design Software

okay, this is to all of you photogs who has a website and or a Blog.
i have been working with Proshow Pro for a long time.  I am not that good in Flash so
i thought that maybe i can get what i was looking for out of Proshow.  which was, I wanted a
banner on my website with a specific height and length, showing my pics for my potential Brides. 
i could not get it to work with Proshow Pro,

but i downloaded a program Called  Flash Banner Wizard by MagicHtml.

This software is Awesome..  i was able to create the banner that i wanted in the dimensions that I wanted and it works great...  Check it out, you can even get it for free to try out...  You wont be sorry and the best thing of all is that it didnt take a steep learning curve to learn!!!!!!!!!!
Check it out Y'all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.magichtml.com/index.html
You can see the Flash File on my website,
www.mdsdezign.com
Please know that if you have an Apple Device, you might not see the flash file because your Apple
Device do not support Flash......  I'll be working on fixing that...
AnthonyJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment